- Doctorate in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine (PCOM)
- Reiki Master/Teacher – Usui Lineage (Chicago)
- Post Graduate Diplomate in Canonical Chinese Medicine (CICEAM)
- Nationally Certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), Board Certified Herbalist
- Illinois Licensed Acupuncturist
- Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (PCOM, Chicago)
- Certificate of Advanced Clinical Training (Liaoning University of TCM in Shenyang, China)
- Certified in Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation (Denise Ellinger, L.Ac)
- Certified in Clean Needle Technique (CCAOM)
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (American Heart Association)
- BA in Visual Communications (NCA, Poulsbo, WA)
Who I Am
I’m serious AND fun. I grew up in a family full of doctors. But, because I definitely dance to the beat of my own drum, I went to art school instead. And after I struggled for years with my own health challenges that went frustratingly unresolved with conventional medicine (not to mention anxiety inducing), I started looking elsewhere for answers. I found I deeply resonated with alternative therapies which began, and continues to feed, a love and continuous study of all things mind, body, and spirit. Thus, Jade Path was born to help heal and share knowledge for the answers you’re seeking.
What I Do
I use a combination of acupuncture, Chinese medicine, moxabustion, cupping, Reiki, Eastern food therapy, essential oils, lifestyle recommendations, and intuitive information to support, heal, and re-balance health of the body.
Why It's Unique
I don’t see 3-4 patients an hour. True health needs to be nurtured, and sometimes it takes a few extra minutes of really listening to discover the true root of an issue.
Also, I believe health and healing comes from the inside out and involves all aspects of your being. Emotional health, physical well being, mental strength, and spiritual awareness. As an empath and clairvoyant I often get intuitive information about how to best support your journey.
Who It's For
People who are looking for that extra edge and support on their path to better health. I work a lot with those who struggle with chronic pain, women’s health (pms, fertility, menopause), digestive conditions (IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diarrhea, constipation), stress, anxiety, headaches, sleep disorders, cosmetic facial rejuvenation, and supporting those with cancer. To see more treatable conditions click here.